About RAM® Mounts
Introduced in 1992 as part of National Products Inc. (NPI), RAM® Mounts is the leading manufacturer of rugged and versatile mounting solutions for nearly any application and device – including phones, tablets, cameras, GPS systems, laptops, marine electronics, printers, radios, and much more.
As the most innovative product line of its kind, RAM® Mounts offers approximately 5,000 modular components. Built on the interchangeable ball and socket system and designed around an elastomeric rubber ball, these components incorporate non-slip functionality as well as shock and vibration dampening. The unique design of the patent-protected RAM® Mounts system provides quick installation, adjustability and durability – all at a low cost.
Backed by 360 employees, RAM® Mounts is proudly located in Seattle, Washington – in the same neighborhood where the company was started. Utilizing the finest assembly hardware, durable composites, stainless steel, rubber, and aluminum, RAM® mounting solutions are truly “Made in the USA.” It’s the reason why RAM® Mounts has been synonymous with quality and performance for more than two decades.
No matter where life takes you, depend on RAM®.
ABOUT INTELLISKIN® AND GDS® TECHNOLOGY™
Drop-tested IntelliSkin® sleeves provide protection for a wide range of phones and tablets, allowing users to securely charge, dock and sync devices using GDS® Technology™. Accessories such as GDS® desktop and vehicle docks are fully compatible with any device wrapped in an IntelliSkin®. When the time inevitably comes to upgrade your device, the standardized GDS® charging connector makes it easy so you can always use the latest technology.
RAM® Mounts shares NPI’s mission to manufacture inventive solutions that improve lives – striving everyday to be the world leader of premier mounting solutions. RAM® is proud to apply the core NPI values in everything we do:
- Taking Action: We move efficiently and responsibly to achieve the intended results
- Commitment: We persevere through the challenges we face
- Honoring Relationship: We believe in being candid, learning from each other, and finding joy in the work we do
- Customer Focus: We listen carefully and respond effectively to provide the best solutions
RAM® Mounts also offers a broad range of manufacturing capabilities including:
- Product design and development;
- 3D CAD design and prototyping;
- Powder coating;
- Die casting;
- Composite and rubber injection molding;
- Shock and vibration testing;
- Packaging and assembly;
- Metal stamping;
- Full capability machining;
- Laser cutting;
- Sonic welding;
- Complete tooling manufacturing and service;
- Electronic component testing.